PADI Nitrox Diver
Why PADI Enriched Air Diver?
Maximize your time with the PADI Enriched Air Diver course. Enriched Air Diver saves you time by allowing you to:
• Stay underwater longer
• Get back into the water sooner
• Get your Enriched Air certification while simultaneously completing dives for other PADI courses
Plus, by diving with Enriched Air you may feel less tired on your vacation.
What do I need to start?
• All you need is your Open Water diver certification. (You must be 15 years of age or older).
What will I do?
• You will learn preparation and diving procedures involved with enriched air diving.
How long will it take?
• Provided you have selected to do the PADI e-Learning option your in-shop practical session will be approximately 2 hours.
How do I get started?
• Sign up for Enriched Air Diver Online – PADI’s eLearning option – to get started immediately. The web-based system covers all the enriched air diver course content and allows you to study at your own pace through an easy-to-use, interactive program. You also have access to an online version of the Enriched Air Diver Manual.
What will I need?
• Since there are no dives involved in this specialty the only equipment you’ll need is your computer for completing the eLearning. We will provide the tanks and analyzers for the practical hands-on session.
Where can I go from here?
You can apply this Specialty course towards your Master Scuba Diver certification. You also need the PADI Enriched Diver certification if you intend to move into technical diving.
Course Cost: $272 (includes e-Learning and practical session)